SCRIPT AсtiveCollab

@pakko
You can go to the declaration of the function mentioned in the error and comment it (the whole function) and then try to run again the command: "php activecollab-cli.php upgrade --dont-download-latest"

Hi there..
Work for a long time (+3 years) with my "old" version of 5.11. Based on what I read here i need to upgrade to 5.13.x first. than I can make the jump to 6.1.53. I installed on my localbox 6.1.53 and not fully tested yet, but it seems to work. Which is great. Currently I am "trying" to upgrade 5.11 -> 5.13.x but get the following error message after executing: "php activecollab-cli.php upgrade --dont-download-latest"
Cannot redeclare imagecreatefrombmp() in /home/xxx/public_html/proyectosxx/activecollab/5.11.0/angie/functions/general.php on line 1267

Has anyone had this also? And if so how can this be corrected?
I have the same problem. I wasn't able to solve it yet. The problem is, that in PHP 7.2, a new function imagecreatefrombmp() was introduced, but this function is already used in general.php file.

pakko

VIP User
Hi there.
Would like to upgrade my version 5.11.x to 5.13 and than to the latest AC 6.x version.
Could you help me with this please? I am willing to give you some money for this.
Doy you have time to help me please?
Hoping to hear from you.
regards,
Paco